Fairview Financial Services, LLC, was founded by Suzanne Aitken, who is both the company’s CEO and sole provider of services. Ms. Aitken is an accountant with considerable experience who specializes in providing the core service of Fairview Financial Services — ongoing management of money-related matters that clients may not wish to, or no longer be able to handle themselves.
Ms. Aitken has
- served six years with a NJ public accounting firm auditing the books of corporate clients
- 10 years as controller of Weichert Realtors’ parent company
- 5 years as an accounting manager in an international start-up company within Verizon Communications
- passed the professional exam for certified public accountants
- She has also served over five years as chief accountant at two hospitals, which has given her a thorough understanding of medical billing
Ms. Aitken is a member of
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM)
- She abides by the standards of practice and code of ethics of all three organizations
- President of Chester-Long Valley Rotary, Rotary International
- Morris Chapter of NJAWBO, where she was on the chapter board
- Elder Care Matters Alliance
- The Vial of Life Project
Ms. Aitken has served six years with a public accounting firm auditing the books of companies, 10 years as controller of Weichert Realtors’ parent company, and five years as an accounting manager in an international start-up company within Verizon Communications. She has also served over five years as chief accountant at two hospitals, which has given her a thorough understanding of medical billing.
In addition to possessing those professional qualifications, Ms. Aitken also possesses highly valued personal qualifications. Clients find her to be personable, conscientious, thorough, and trustworthy. In addition, Ms. Aitken is fully insured for liability as appropriate for a daily money manager and is happy to provide professional references.
Ms. Aitken looks forward to meeting each new client and learning how she may contribute to their peace of mind by easing the burden of financial concerns.
To contact Fairview Financial Services, email Suzanne@FairviewFinancial.net